The way we work
Ali Akbar Rahimian
Professional Doctorate in Architecture
With a focus on specialized high-rise buildingsFirst Base Construction Engineering Organization He obtained his master degree "Design of Multifunctional Complex with General Function of Commercial Space" from Islamic Azad university of Mashhad, Iran (IAUM). During his study he worked as an intern designer in "EVET consultant Engineers” then he promoted for a design and supervision position in "Toos Gostar investment co.", at the same time as an academic work, he decided to take architectural design course as a professor assistant for four consecutive years in Islamic Azad university of Mashhad, Iran. He opened his own firm "Rahimian and partners office" in the city of Mashhad in 2002, and so far he has done more than hundred projects. His projects inspired by classical and modern architecture works. He traveled around the world and he got to know many architecture masterpieces such as:
- "George Pompidou center" By (Renzo Piano)
- “German Parliament “By (Norman foster)
- “PETRONAS twin tower “By (Cesar Pelli)
- “Shanghai World Trade Center “By (Kohn Pedersen Fox)
- “Barcelona Museum of contemporary art “By (Richard Meyer)
- “Park Guell” By (Antonio Gaudi) and so many others.
- At the moment he is studying Ph.D. of Architecture with the tendency of “High-rise building design” in Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU).